To connect your OpenSky store to ShipStation, you'll first need to reach out to OpenSky at email@example.com so they can provide you with the necessary UserName, Password, and OpenSky URL. Once you've received these credentials, simply follow the steps below in ShipStation to connect the store.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels, and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click on the Connect a Store or Marketplace button.
4. Select OpenSky from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
5. Enter the UserName, Password, and OpenSky URL provided to you by firstname.lastname@example.org. After you enter these credentials, select Test Connection to verify the information.
6. Click Connect to create the store connection in ShipStation.
NOTE: If you use OpenSky to manage your Groupon Goods orders please contact support so they can load in the Groupon Goods' custom packing slip template. They can also assist you in setting up automation rules to better manage the cross-channel orders.