This article provides steps below to connect your Square store* to ShipStation.
*NOTE: At this time, ShipStation imports orders created through Square's online store. ShipStation will not be able to import invoices or orders created through Square's POS system.
1. Go to your Account Settings (the wrench icon in the upper right).
2. Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. Click on the Connect a Store or Marketplace button.
4. Select Square from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
5. Click Authorize. After you click Authorize, you'll be taken to a Square login page.
6. Log in and verify access for ShipStation. After you've verified access for ShipStation, you'll be directed back into the ShipStation app, this time into the Store Settings for your newly created Square store.
7. Set the store details like branding, return preferences, and notification settings.
That's it! You'll now be able to use ShipStation to create shipping labels for your Square orders.