The filter bar in both the Orders and Shipping tabs has been consolidated into fewer drop-down menus that show popular filters and More available filters.
The field next to it shows which filters have been enabled or are active on a saved view.
Save your filter views if you find you frequently use the same filters to view and work on only certain types of orders. The Save View option is available under the View menu once you have enabled at least one filter. Saved filter views appear above the filter bar to view as needed.
Create a Filter
To create a filter:
- Select the filter you want from the filter drop-down menus.
- Enter the filter criteria.
- Different filters will use different qualifiers, depending on what the filter is.
The filters will appear in the field to the right of the filter drop-downs as you select them.
If you want to remove a filter, click the x next to the filter.
ShipStation automatically adds these filters to a Custom View that you can then save if you wish.
Save a Filter View
To save a filter view:
- Set the filter(s) you would like from the drop-down menus.
- When you activate filters, ShipStation creates a Custom View above the filter menus, with a number indicating how many orders match that filter.
- Go to the View menu and choose Save View.
- Choose either Save as a new view, or Overwrite an existing view.
- Name the view and click Save View.
You can now select the saved view at any time and view only orders that match your filter criteria.
Saved views are available to all users on the account.
Switch between Views
To switch between views, click the view above the filters you wish to see.
The filters active in that view will again appear in the field to the right of the filter drop-downs.
Edit a saved View
To edit a saved view:
- Click on the view you wish to edit.
- Either add or remove a filter for this view. This will create a new Custom View with the selected filters.
- Go to the View menu and choose Save View, then choose Overwrite an existing view.
- Select the View you wish to change from the available drop-down menu and click Save View.
Additionally, when you have a view already selected, you can also choose to simply Delete View from the View menu.
Show and Hide Columns in the Grid
You can also customize and save your grid layout with views.
To show or hide columns in either the Orders or Shipping grids, use the View menu.
The View menu also provides options to pin your first column so it remains stationary when you scroll from side to side and to show or hide the drawer (previously called the Shipping Sidebar) which contains the Configure Shipment Widget and slides out to the right of the grid.
You can customize the Orders or Shipping grids’ column sequence by drag and drop, just as before.