To connect ShipStation to eDesk by xSellco, you must enter ShipStation's API Key and Secret into your eDesk settings.
Follow the directions below to retrieve your ShipStation API Key and Secret, then enter them into your eDesk settings.
Please visit the eDesk help center for further information on how to utilize the ShipStation integration in your eDesk account.
Retrieve ShipStation API Key and Secret
1. Go to Settings (the wrench icon in the top left).
2. Click Account, then API Settings.
If you already have an API Key and Secret generated, they will be visible here.
IMPORTANT: If you click Regenerate API Keys, any connection you have that was using the previous key and secret will no longer work.
3. If you do not yet have an API Key and Secret, click Generate API Key.
Enter Key & Secret into eDesk Settings
1. Log into your eDesk account.
2. Go to Avatar > Settings > Integrations > ShipStation.
3. Copy and paste the ShipStation API Key and Secret into the corresponding fields.
4 .Click Save Changes.
Congrats! You've successfully connected ShipStation to your eDesk account!
You should now be able to go to your ticket view to see the status of deliveries and a list of shipment information, including:
- When the order was shipped
- The carrier and service type
- The destination address
- Shipment status and tracking information
NOTE: Not all carriers and services send detailed tracking information to ShipStation. Thus, this level of detail may differ, depending on which carriers and services you use.
Here is an example of how this should appear in your eDesk account:
For further details about using the ShipStation integration in eDesk, please visit the eDesk help center.