This article explains how to delete your Facebook Business Page Shop so you can re-onboard into the Facebook beta program by doing the following:
Delete Your Facebook Shop
- Login as the Admin for your Facebook Business page.
- Go to your business page on Facebook, then click on Shop in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click on the gear icon as shown in the image below.
- Click Delete Shop.
You should then see a confirmation like this:
5. Click Delete Shop and move on to the next steps.
Remove ShipStation from your Business Integrations
Next, you'll need to go to your settings on Facebook to remove ShipStation from your Business Integrations. Follow the steps below:
- Click Settings from the drop-down in the top right of your menu bar.
This will take you to the General Account Settings page.
- Click on Business Integrations in the left-hand sidebar.
You should now see ShipStation as an active business integration.
- Click the checkbox next to ShipStation, then click Remove.
You should now have completely removed all permissions given to ShipStation as a Business Integration on your Facebook page.
You can now create a new shop and re-onboard with ShipStation. For instructions on connecting your store, see our article Connect a Facebook account to ShipStation.