StreetPricer is a tool our eBay merchants can use to monitor and analyze how competitors price their products. With StreetPricer, you can always know how your products compete with other eBay sellers!
ShipStation's partnership with StreetPricer offers our eBay sellers access to a free StreetPricer subscription. This subscription provides the ability to monitor competitors for up to 10 eBay Item IDs and dynamically reprice them, if you so choose, according to the rules and parameters you specify.
What Does StreetPricer Do?
- Monitors eBay competitor prices proactively. StreetPricer can track price changes and sales for competing products on eBay.
- Analyzes competitor trends, sellers, and products. StreetPricer's analysis can help you stay ahead of market trends.
- Reprices your eBay items dynamically. StreetPricer can use rules you specify to automatically reprice your items.
Why should you use StreetPricer?
- Save time and money! Use StreetPricer automation to allow you more time to focus on other business needs.
- Be proactive to the market, not reactive. Make sure you set your products' prices appropriately before another eBay seller gets the sale.
- Attract your competitor's customers. By identifying trends, you can develop a strategy to bring more customers to your eBay store.
Sign Up and Use StreetPricer
To get started with StreetPricer, do the following:
- Click here to sign up for a free StreetPricer account.
- Fill in the form's required fields and tell StreetPricer which country your eBay store is in (ebay.com, ebay.co.uk, etc).
- Click Add Store.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions. You'll then be redirected to eBay so you can log in.
- Log in to your eBay store and grant StreetPricer access. Once the connection is complete, you'll see the following message:
- Click Select your SKUs. StreetPricer should then prompt you to enter the 10 eBay ItemIDs you'd like to monitor, analyze, and reprice. You can enter them right away or enter them later from the Settings > Stores & Listings page.
At this point, ShipStation recommends using the StreetPricer Setup Wizard to continue configuring your StreetPricer tool.
Go to Settings > Setup Wizard to complete your StreetPricer setup.
To learn how to use the settings and features available in StreetPricer, please visit their support center.
Here are a few articles to get you started:
- AutoPrice - Price Rules
- Radar - Scan Options
- Radar - Identifying Your Competition
- Items - Managing Floor Prices
The ShipStation partnership with StreetPricer provides access to a free StreetPricer subscription not available to non-ShipStation users. This subscription allows you to add one eBay store and 10 eBay ItemIDs (or SKUs).
If you find StreetPricer useful and would like to add more eBay stores and ItemIDs, you can upgrade to one of their paid subscription plans at any time.