This article explains the necessary setup steps to import your Wix orders to Fulfill with ShipStation.
There are two ways to connect Wix to ShipStation:
Also, the tables found below cover Wix and ShipStation statuses, what information imports into ShipStation (customer notes, requested service, ordered items) from Wix, and other features, settings, and parameters.
IMPORTANT: If you are connecting more than one Wix store, make sure you log out of the other stores or use an incognito window. Otherwise, your browser cookies will redirect you back to the first store.
Connect Wix to ShipStation
1. Go to the Settings icon in the toolbar.
2.Select Selling Channels and then Store Setup from the left-hand sidebar.
3. On the new page, click +Connect a Store or Marketplace.
4. Select Wix from the list of stores (scroll down the list or use the pop-up search bar).
5. Click Connect in the pop-up window. You will get directed to the Wix page to login.
6. Log in to your Wix account.
7. Select ShipStation from the list. Agree to the requested access permissions (Wix will display a list of all the permissions).
8. Install the ShipStation app. Upon completion, you will be redirected back to ShipStation to set your store settings.
1. Login to your Wix account.
2. Go to the app store and select ShipStation from the list. Agree to the requested access permissions (Wix will display a list of all the permissions) to install the ShipStation app.
3. Review your Wix store in ShipStation. You will get redirected to ShipStation, and if you have a ShipStation account, the store will be auto-created for you - if not, you will be prompted to start a ShipStation trial.
Using Wix with ShipStation
The following tables cover Wix and ShipStation statuses, what information imports into ShipStation (customer notes, requested service, ordered items) from Wix, and other features, settings, and parameters.
ShipStation does not notify Wix of any shipment or tracking information. You must do so manually in Wix.
ShipStation will send customer notifications if email is present on a customer's order.
Marketplace Import and Export
|Default Status Mappings||
Awaiting Payment: Unpaid, Not Paid
Awaiting Shipment: Paid
Canceled: Not Available
On-Hold: Not Available
|Custom Statuses||Not supported|
|Custom Field Mappings||Not supported|
|Import Notes||Will import the Buyer Note into ShipStation as Notes from Buyer.|
|Gift Features||Not supported|
|Requested Shipping Service||
Will import the requested shipping service Title as Requested Shipping Service.
|Import Order Level Weights||
Can specify if order weight is in kilograms, pounds, or unspecified
|Coupons / Discounts||
Wix users can see the coupon applied to the order in ShipStation and on ShipStation packing slips to help with fulfillment.
Wix users can choose to import discount codes in order notes instead of having the code on the order as a line item. See store settings.
|Product Item Options||
|Product Warehouse Locations||
|Import Customer Phone Numbers||
|Allows ShipStation Shipment Confirmation Email|
After your store has been connected to ShipStation, go to Settings > Selling Channels > Store Setup, then Edit your Wix store to enable or disable these settings.
|Import pick-up orders||
If enabled, ShipStation will import Pick-up orders from Wix as Awaiting Shipment.
Pick-up orders don't have ship-to address - ShipStation looks at requested service, which says 'store pickup' and we add a ship to address that says 'pickup'.
Do not delete the rule, filter, or tag. These will need to be recreated manually if deleted.
If the setting is disabled, ShipStation will not delete a rule, filter, or tag, but ShipStation will no longer import the pick-up orders.
|Import archived orders||If enabled, ShipStation will import archived orders into the Shipped status.|
|Import unpaid orders into Awaiting Shipment status||Will import orders which would normally be considered as Awaiting Payment as Awaiting Shipment. Used often for pickup orders paid in store, or use COD for shipments|
|Add Discount Codes to Internal Notes||
If enabled, ShipStation will import the Checkout Promo Code into the Internal Notes field.
|No shipment notifications to Wix from ShipStation||
Wix users must manually enter tracking information into Wix and update the order status on Wix as well.
This applies to shipment notifications which would be triggered by creating labels, using fulfillment services, or using the Mark as Shipped action.
|One Tracking Number per Order||
Wix currently stores only one tracking number per order.
You can manually update the order multiple times, but Wix will only store and show on the order the most recent tracking number.