When you want to post a discussion, just click the New Post button, either within the appropriate Topic page or on the main page. When creating a new post from the main community page you'll be prompted to select a topic before posting.
- ShipStation Classic - For all your how-does-it-work questions and discussions about the ShipStation App!
- ShipStation V3 - For discussions about the newest version of ShipStation, ShipStation V3!
- ShipStation Automation - For discussions about the types of automation available in ShipStation.
- Custom Templates - For all discussions about creating custom email and packing slip templates. Use Gist or Pastebin to share your HTML with other users!
- Strategies & Workflows - For all questions to other ShipStation users about workflows and strategies that make them more efficient shippers.
- Integrations: Order Sources - For all questions specific to shopping carts and marketplaces that integrate directly with ShipStation (country agnostic).
- Integrations: US Carriers - Discussions about carriers and postage providers for US-based accounts.
- Integrations: Canada Carriers - Discussions about carriers and postage providers for Canada-based accounts.
- Integrations: UK Carriers - Discussions about carriers and postage providers for UK-based accounts.
- Integrations: Australia Carriers - Discussions about carriers and postage providers for Australia-based accounts.
- ShipStation API - For all questions related to using ShipStation's openAPI.
- Community Connections - For users to tell the community about themselves and make connections!
Moderators can choose to mark a post as answered, pin it to the top of the Topic, or feature it within the Topic and Community page.
Comments below can be marked by our moderators as Official Comments, to differentiate when a comment comes from an official ShipStation source.
Please sign in to leave a comment.