ShipStation wants the Community Forum to be a place where you can reliably find help to your unique business questions.
To help us achieve that goal, please keep these basic rules in mind while posting so the Community can be a positive experience for all.
Be Courteous and Professional - Refrain from using vulgar or derogatory language. Swearing and other offensive terms will not be tolerated. Treat fellow community members and ShipStation staff with courtesy.
Do not spam - Do not respond to your own post to get more attention, create multiple posts about the same issue in different topics, or post the same response on multiple posts.
Content should be appropriate and legal in the United States - Screenshots and links should not lead to explicit material, .exe files, scams, or anything illegal.
Stay On Topic - Try to post in the most appropriate topic of the forum. Keep responses to posts as on-topic as possible. Moderators may move your post to a more appropriate topic when necessary.
Posts should be meaningful - Posts should be as descriptive as possible so others can understand it. Use your best grammar and spelling (this helps facilitate understanding). Try to make the post more than one sentence.
Responding to a post should also use your best grammar and spelling. It does not need to be very long, but make sure your point can be understood.
Do not post private info - Personal information such as passwords, ID, phone numbers, email, addresses, and account numbers should not be shared. This is a public forum and anyone may view it. Keep your information secure!
Moderators will edit and remove personal information for your safety.
Posting someone else’s personal information is grounds for immediate banning from the community.
(Sidenote: It is okay to share business contact information that is meant to be public. Ideally, it should be different from your personal contact information.)
No Whining - Running into a roadblock is frustrating. It’s fine to voice your displeasure, so long as you are also providing enough information for someone to help solve the problem.
Respect Moderators - Moderators may edit, move, or delete posts without warning.
Don’t post Bug Reports or Feature Requests - The community is meant for help from your peers. Our developers will not see bug reports, issues, or feature requests if you post them here.
We do have dedicated resources for both of these needs:
Feature Request Page - See all of our current suggestions, vote and comment on requests you’d like to see. If you have something new, create a new request!
Bugs and Troubleshooting? Contact our support team directly. We can better assist if we can record bug reports in our ticket system and offer one-on-one support.
- By participating in our forums, you agree to abide by these rules.
- You agree to ShipStation’s free use of any content you post without needing to credit or compensate you for its use, either in part or in full.
- Any personal information we collect may be transmitted to a third party as required by any legal process (subpoena, warrant, etc), though we promise to never sell this information for personal or financial gain.
- We cannot guarantee the continued existence of this forum. ShipStation reserves the right to terminate the forum at any time, for any reason.
- We have no responsibility towards keeping the information stored on the forums, including, but not limited to, original thoughts, contact information, status, or uploaded media.
- These forums are for current ShipStation users and partners.
Post is closed for comments.