We don't know the reason but every two week found our ship station balance is happening to be negative. We checked if any adjustment applied in our account history. We didn't find anything in the ship station or the stamp.com label history page. We tried to contact stamp.com, no reply, we tried to contact ship station support team, they have no clue either. We have no idea that why this happening to our account. Either someone hacked our account or any carrier is playing with us. If the same happened to us again, we decided to change from ship station application to other provider. We cannot bear loss or to pay to unknown carriers.
If any is experiencing the same, please share.
Please sign in to leave a comment.