We are happy to announce some exciting new changes to the ShipStation Community!
The ShipStation Community will be moving to a different platform and domain with some new amazing features to enhance your community experience. To get everyone excited about this move we wanted to share a few features you can expect to see.
- A brand new community experience that is easier to use and more engaging.
- A new private messaging feature to help you connect to other ShipStation users and our community team members.
- Group Hubs - a place for you to join like-minded users to have discussions on a specific topic
- Rewards and recognition for posting solutions and participating in community-focused events
- Introduction of ShipStation Official Partners - We are inviting our amazing ShipStation partners to participate in the community so you can connect with them directly.
- A Community Knowledge Base to publish the community’s helpful solutions in an easy to digest format.
- A Community Blog
- And much more!
As we move to this new community space we will be adding unanswered questions as posts on the community that will mention the Original poster by their current display name. We will also be migrating some of the most visited and helpful posts into the community as community knowledge base articles to make sure we do not lose the amazing content you have created.
As we get closer to the launch of this new community space we will be sending out more information to all community members, so stay tuned!
Please sign in to leave a comment.